Tuesday, January 25, 2011

English For Me

For many people, writing is a way to express their feelings and relieve stress. Some find English to be a entertaining subject, but for me personally, I would rather invest my time in other subjects other than English. My history in English is somewhat vague. In high school, English courses ended for me in the 9th grade as the English courses I enrolled in focused heavily on literature. I was a good writer up to that point, however when the English classes were shifted to literature, I found myself slowly depleting as a writer. When I took the ACT, it didn't surprise me when I received the results only to find that English was my weakest subject. My results did not surprise me, for I was expecting my English scores to be lower than the rest. Writing papers for various classes on the college level would be less difficult if I was better prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment