Monday, January 31, 2011
Weird Day at Work
It was a normal start to my day as a receiving associate at Bass Pro Shops. I arrived early to complete my assigned task of receiving a merchandise truck, however there was no truck. There were no emails in my inbox that stated the truck would not be there or it was a canceled load. I contacted my manager only to find out it arrived the night before and was already processed. Shortly after I hung up the phone, the fire alarm went haywire. One of the light bulbs exploded causing a wildlife fixture to engulf in flames. Bass Pro Shop's automatic indoor sprinkler system took out the flame and flooded the upstairs area. I spent the rest of my day removing water from the building, which caused a weird day at work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment