Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Stiff Changes if I was in Charge
There were many days that I spent in Prattville High School daydreaming about the things that could make my high school experience better. I can recall many days where I skipped my lunch period and drove to the local McDonald's for food worth eating. Numerous students did the same and got caught doing so, which resulted in stiff penalties for skipping lunch. The parking lot system at Prattville High School is outrageous. The traffic as a result of a jammed parking lot caused me along with many other students to be late on several occasions. The education that I received from Prattville was strong in all subjects except for English and writing. English was taught to me up until the ninth grade. After I passed my ninth grade English class, the courses changed to literature. When I received the results from my ACT, all of my subjects were strong except for English. If I were put at a high leadership position for Prattville High School, I would balance the English and literature courses. The reason for balancing the courses is to improve the writing skills of high school students, and to better prepare them for college.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment