Sunday, May 1, 2011
devistaion
April 27, 2011 is a day that will live in infamy for the State of Alabama. An uncontrollable force of mother nature ripped through the homes of many. With hundreds dead, and more still missing, shock has been my state of sanity of these past few days. With many of my close companions residing in Tuscaloosa, my peace of mind became non- existant as I feared. I am thrilled to report that none of my friends were injured or killed in the storm. This tragedy demonstrates a prime example of how we should not take life for granted. None of the victims knew it was going to be their last day; it came without expectation. As for myself, I would like to take any and every opportunity to help the ones who have been affected by this catastrophe. Our state will unite together, and we will overcome this devestation, however the nightmare that took place will lurk in memories. God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment