Friday, May 6, 2011

getting approved for a loan

For the past month I have been interested in buying a new vehicle, seeing as though I am a college student it is safe to assume that I am unable to pay cash for a vehicle. Because of my in ability to pay upfront for the vehicle, this has forced me to pursue the only available option; a loan. Obtaining a loan has proved to be a very difficult process, which I am becoming to hate. The most frustrating aspect would be; I have absolutely no established credit, therefore I am forced to have a co-signer. Getting a co-signer is usually as simple as asking your parent to sign with you, and then go on with the responsibility of making payments. For me it has been slightly more difficult than that, my dad has five items on his credit which is the maximum amount allowed. This has proved to be an incredible challenge, one which I am not sure I would undertake again as a result of the tremendous amount of stress which I have been under. I wish I were able to say the process has been complete, I would be wrong in saying so I am still in the midst of exhausting all possible remedies which are available to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment