As the title of this blog states I spent a very long frustrating day; it was spent driving back and forth to Montgomery twice for parts. I had hopes of being able to fix the trailer in time to go fishing on the river to pre-fish some for my upcoming tournament, of course my luck I was unable to make it to the river because of an extra trip which I had to make to Montgomery. Unfortunately even though the entire day was spent making repairs I still will be unable to make a fishing trip to the river tomorrow I still have repairs which have to be made. Even though my entire day was spent trying unsuccessfully to repair the trailer, I still will spend my entire day tomorrow finishing repairs.
You sound a little upset, Corey. But I do understand where you are coming from. For sailors, it is hard not to sail in time for a tournament. But I think by now, your boat is all done, and she can have as many adventures as she wants. :-)[Delena Millener]
ReplyDelete