Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Atlanta Braves

The 2011-2012 season will be substantially different for the Atlanta Braves baseball team. For the past two decades, Bobby Cox has occupied the head manager position. Fredi Gonzalez is appointed as the new manager for the Braves, and he has hopes of clinching the Braves first World Series since 1995. I think the hire of Fredi Gonzalez will be an excellent rendition to the Braves coaching staff. Gonzalez has proven himself successful with the Florida Marlins by winning the most games as a coach in Florida Marlins history. I am looking forward to attending some of the Braves games this spring. Baseball is a very important sport to me; it is the sport in which I have the most experience. This is definitely a great step in the process of winning the World Series, and I am tremendously excited about the upcoming season.

No comments:

Post a Comment