Monday, February 14, 2011
Happy Holidays
Christmas season brings joy to many people around the world. Great food, fellowship, decorations, and thrill of giving electrifies the atmosphere that surrounds this wonderful holiday. I enjoy the holiday season because it gives me a chance to reunite with family members that I do not come in frequent contact with. The greatest holiday I have experienced was this past year. My uncle returned from serving over-seas to be with us for the first Christmas in five years. His absence over the past few years has made our holiday experience less enjoyable. Not knowing where he is or what he is doing created a great deal of suspense among my family members. Among the suspense, it seemed as if there were a sense of fear for his safety. His return from serving over-seas gave us relief for the holidays, and his sense of humor made was missed. I thank God for such awesome family members, and the sacrifices they make for our country.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment