Monday, February 7, 2011
Wakeboarding
When the Alabama heat becomes intense, I go to the lake for a day of excitement. Wakeboarding is one of my favorite hobbies. I enjoy being out on the lake with my friends and trying to land that high flying, big trick. With adrenaline rushing, the feeling of being over ten feet in the air creates excitement. It is an addicting hobby. I hate the winter months when it is so cold that wakeboarding is eliminated from my activities. My favorite trick to perform is the heelside backroll. This trick requires you to cut out into the flat toeside, and make a steady progressive cut back towards the wake heelside. Once you get to the wake you must throw the board up over your head vertically, and make the board go three-hundred and sixty degrees and land on top of the board. In more simple terms, it is the same as doing a backflip attached to the wakeboard. Along with the excitement wakeboarding provides, it is also a great form of exercise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment