Saturday, February 5, 2011

Guitar

Do you have that one thing that no matter what, it always relieves tension or stress? For many this would consist of reading a book, watching a movie, or many other different stress relieving techniques. When I was fifteen years old, I became fascinated with my friend's ability to play the guitar. I owned a guitar, however it did nothing but collect dust in my closet. I committed to teaching myself how to play this wonderful instrument. It was not an easy task, and there were many times when I felt the need to quit. I fought through the countless hours of mistakes trying to master the technique of playing this instrument. After a couple years, my hard work paid off. I now had a gift that could not be taken away. A life lesson was learned from this experience. If something is desired in life, a drive is created to help you achieve what you desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment