Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Alabama A-Day Game

In the south, football is more than just a sport; it is a way of life. Some fans have been known to name their children after certain players and/or coaches of their favorite team. To say that I am a die hard Alabama fan would be an understatement. I have been a season ticket holder for as long as I can remember. Growing up in a household full of Alabama fans, I had no choice in which team to root for; however, I would not have it any other way. This weekend marks the annual Alabama "A-Day" game. The A-Day game is a scrimmage between Alabama's A and B teams. This game allows fans to preview what the teams talent level consists of for the upcoming season. With a national championship 2 years ago and a 10-3 season last year, I am excited to see what next season holds in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment