Monday, April 25, 2011

challenges

At the beginning of last semester, I transferred to AUM for the sole purpose of joining the AUM Anglers fishing program. One of my close friends, Jacob Nummy, started this club in hopes of reaching potential anglers to promote this wonderful sport of college bass fishing. I have competed in two college tournaments finishing within the top ten both times. These tournaments have proposed a great challenge to myself, as well as my partner. I find us determined and hungry to excel above our expectations within these tournaments. Our next tournament will take place on the Alabama River in Montgomery, Alabama. My partner and I consider these waters to be our "home waters", and we feel that we have an excellent shot at winning this event. I've heard it said once that if you need something, God will provide it; however, if you want something, you must get it yourself. We want this, now is the time to capture it.

No comments:

Post a Comment