Saturday, April 2, 2011
Inconsiderate fisherman
Fishing has been my most enjoyable hobby since I was a kid. I tend to find pleasure and relaxation from being on the lake searching for the next bite. Although I thoroughly enjoy this hobby, a wonderful day on the lake can be ruined by an uncourteous angler. In the sport of fishing today, the popularity of bass fishing has increased tremendously,which in turn, increases the number of anglers by a substantial margin. As a result, boat traffic has become more crowded on the lakes and rivers. Needless to say, with the traffic becoming more intense, reckless boat drivers have become more prevalent. I understand that catching fish is an adrenaline rushing experience, however no fish is worth risking one's life to catch. So the next time you are on the lake trying to catch a fish, remember not only to look out for yourself, but for the other person as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment