Friday, April 15, 2011
determination
When I walked of the stage of the 2011 FLW College Fishing Southeast Qualifier on Lake Guntersville, I felt extremely disappointed in myself. The event I prepared so hard for was shattered by defeat. I was fortunate to have an 11th place finish, however with two giant fish coming unhooked at the boat; I could almost taste victory. Although this tournament struck deep, I am not going to quit; I am only motivated to fight harder. As the old saying goes "Don't get mad, get even", I prepare to get even. With redemption on the horizon, I know my time is coming near. My next event is set to take place in Montgomery upon the waters in which life was spent. I have lost countless amounts of tournaments by just mere ounces. No more runner-ups. I'm ready to win the big one. I've heard it said once that if you need something, God will provide it. But if you want something, you have to go get it yourself. I want this, and now its time to do work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment