Monday, April 11, 2011
Baseball
Baseball, America's favorite past time, is a sport I miss playing dearly. My father taught me to how to play at a young age, and ever since then, I have loved the game. Often times I reminisce about the days of playing city league baseball with some of my closest friends. I was a fierce competitor. I made all-stars every year I played. Although I loved to compete, I did not play for that reason; I played because I loved the game. As I progressed in age, I began playing high school baseball for Prattville High School. Even though I played at a higher level of competition, my opinion for baseball did not change; I still played because I loved the game. My high school baseball career was just getting started when my career took a turn for the worse. I tore my hamstring in the beginning of my sophomore season. It was an injury that took a large amount of time to heal and still troubles me today. I hope to get back into fit condition to play again. Even though I have not played in a great deal of time, my love for the game still remains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment